- 25 White Roses
- Green Fillers
- Cellophane Packing
- As per government rule, non-woven fabric wrapping will be replaced by paper wrapping in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, and other cities where non-woven fabric wrapping is prohibited.
- Green fillers may vary as per the availability.
- When you get flowers, trim the stems.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems.
- Put flowers in a clean vase and pour water.
The White roses sometimes called the bride’s flowers that represent the purity of the heart. A beautiful white rose is a symbol of respect and peace. This bouquet is a perfect choice to convey deep sentiments of love. These flowers can create a strong bond between the two persons. A bond that is nourished with love, peace, romance, and enthusiasm is simply clarified by this beautiful bouquet. To express your true desire of love, respect, and peace, then you can simply give this bouquet to your someone special. This gift is suitable for any occasions like Valentine’s Day, Rose Day, Propose Day, Birthday, Wedding. Send the peace, positivity, and sympathy to your relatives, parents, friends, siblings.