- 1. How to pay for shopping on Winni?
- Winni offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that
Winni's trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details
confidential at all times. You can use Internet Banking and Wallets like PayTM, Mobikwik to make your
Winni also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards in India and many other countries.
- 2. Do you accept international credit cards on Winni?
- Yes, we do support international credit, debit cards issued in many countries. Along with it, we provide option to pay through PayPal which helps you to pay through non-Indian cards.
- 3. How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
- We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and many other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
- 4. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Winni?
- Your online transaction on Winni is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on
the Internet. Winni uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting
it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Winni are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- 6. What is a 3D Secure password?
- The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the
"Verified by VISA" and "Mastercard SecureCode" services, respectively.
The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
- 7. How can I get the 3D Secure password for my credit/debit card?
- You can register for the 3D Secure password for your credit/debit card by visiting your bank's website. The
registration links for some of the banks have been provided below for easy reference: