Order Valentines Day Cake Online
Rejoice the essence of love by gifting valentine cakes
Valentine’s Day is that special day when couples come up with creative ideas to cheer each other by gifting something very unique and special. It means it is the day of get-together of lovers. Lovers embark upon a journey of purchasing stunning gifts for their special one. They are so excited that they leave no rock unturned to splash the rain of love on their partner by buying Valentine cakes. This day holds a great importance in the life of couples. It is the time of the year when searching Love is not an impossible task. It is the day when people express their feelings to the person whom they love deeply. On 14th February, the Valentines Day is celebrated worldwide every year. People follow different strategies to celebrate this day and one of the interesting ways is sending heart-shape cake and greetings to lovers. If your lover doesn’t prefer materialistic items then gifting a delicious valentines cakes is the best choice for you.
Why Valentine’s Day is celebrated?
The month of February is declared as the month of Romance because of Valentine’s Week. Flowers, cakes and gifts are exchanged between lovers worldwide. But the question that triggers in everyone’s mind why we celebrate Valentine’s Day? Here is the answer; the day is celebrated in the name of St. Valentine. It’s a myth that Valentine was a priest who served during the 3rd century in Rome. When roman emperor Claudius II determined that single men are better soldier than a married one. So, he outlawed marriage for young men - his crop of potential soldiers. Valentine was against the order of emperor Claudius and he secretly performed marriages of young lovers. When this activity of valentine was noticed then Emperor Claudius ordered that he be put to death. According to one myth, Valentine actually sent the first valentine greeting himself. It is believed that when he was in prison then he fell in love with a young girl who was his jailor’s daughter. Before his death, he wrote a letter to her in which he wrote “From your valentine” an expression that is still used today. The truth behind the Valentine legend is not very clear, the stories certainly indicate his appeal as a heroic, sympathetic and most a romantic figure. Since then custom of sending greeting cards to lovers has become the most prominent way of celebrating this day. Along with greeting cards, Valentine cakes are also sent as a delicious gift.
How Valentine Cakes can help you to make your Valentine's day More Classic ?
1. Valentine’s Day Photo cake
Cakes that have photo embedded on top, it always comes with a personal touch as these cakes are created personally. If you are looking for the best Valentine’s day gift for your special one, gifting a Valentine’s Day photo cake with the personal photo on it could be one of the best gestures of showing love and affection.
2. Express heart-melting love with Valentines cakes
Love is an eternal feeling that should be expressed that you can showcase by gifting a wonderful heart-shape cake to your special one. A cake is as sweet as love then why shall not gift a bite of delicious love to your special one! This Valentine’s Day let your loved ones feel extra loved by ordering a delicious valentine’s cake from the house of Winni. Enjoy the day in arms of your loved ones with our delicious cakes and beautiful flowers. The delicious taste of the cake will surely delight your sweetheart’s tooth. It’s not the day that you can celebrate with your lover, it’s a day to celebrate with your parents, siblings, friends and relatives also. You can show your love and affection towards your near and dear ones on this day. Spreading love doesn’t need any day, time or occasion. You can express your feelings any day or time. But Valentine’s Day is considered as the universal day of Love. You can celebrate the day with delightful valentines cake. It is the day to shower love on your near and dear ones by the way of gifting cakes and other gifting items. Suppose you were not there during the birthday of your near and dear ones then this day is the golden opportunity to say sorry to them and celebrate the love day with delightful cakes from the house of Winni.
Do you know who needs a lot of love? Orphans need unconditional love. They are the one who deserved a lot of love. You can celebrate valentine’s day with orphans by gifting them clothes and delicious cakes, flowers or any gift that will please them.
3. Add a pinch of taste in your Love Life with choclate cakes for Valentines Day
Cakes are considered to be the delectable gifts which have added both happiness and joy to every occasion and celebration. So, get Valentines Day cake for your love and mark his/her day with more love and romance. Heighten up the romance with a special heart shaped valentine cakes with name which surely help you in stealing her heart away. Indulge yourself in the eternal taste of cakes. If chocolate doesn’t suit your palate, indulge yourself in the delectable taste of vanilla, blueberry, red velvet, butterscotch and pineapple amongst others. These cakes are prepared with the softness coupled with an exquisite taste stands as a testimony to the excellence we have been delivering since five years. Only cakes are not enough to celebrate the day, complement the cake with red roses too. Because roses and cakes together make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Roses will convey the undying love and cake will offer a delectable taste to the palate.
Why choose Winni for online Valentines Day cakes delivery?
You can easily explore different kinds of flavors, size and design of the delicious cakes without any hassle at the house of Winni. A wide range of cakes are available that can be selected according to preference. To enhance the love and togetherness in your relationship, Winni also ensures you all express delivery. Check out our huge collection of Valentines Day cakes which will act as a symbol of love in your relationship. With our online portal, you can enjoy same day delivery, early morning delivery, midnight delivery , fixed time delivery, normal delivery and free home delivery. The delicious cake as a gift for the love of your life is sure to add positivity in your relation. Our cakes are prepared with rich quality ingredients and proper hygiene is also maintained. Winni lays emphasis on Celebrate Relation and hence we are working on it from the core of the heart and achieved it successfully.
1. Surprise your special one at midnight
You can surprise your special one at midnight by midnight cake delivery. Get one of the delicious heart shape red velvet cake for your girlfriend or fiancé or wife. It is good to elate your sweetheart by sending a delicious Valentines Day cakes at her doorstep at midnight. If you live in abroad and want to send valentines cake for your beloved one in India then you can simply do it by visiting our website. You can also make the best of all the tempting online offers for valentine’s day and pamper your soul mate with Winni.
2. Send Valentines Day Cakes to any City in India from anywhere
Let your love and affection travel at the doorstep of your loved one with Winni! Isn’t it sounds imaginary? Well, it’s not imaginary; we always convey your emotions by delivering it at the accurate place. The city, the area you will tell to us, we will deliver it. Whether you are residing in other city or abroad, your valentine day cake will be delivered with love and care. Online cake stores are the backbone for those who reside far away from their special ones. So, go ahead and place your order to surprise your special one on Valentine’s Day. Give a romantic start to your day by ordering a delicious Valentines cake.
3. Heart shape Valentines Day cakes to showcase your true emotions
When it’s about gifting your most loved ones, heart shape cakes top the list! Red Velvet heart shape valentines day cakes, pineapple heart shape valentine’s day cake, black forest heart shape valentine’s day cake, vanilla heart shape valentine’s day cake and many more valentines day cakes are available so that you can showcase your true emotions to your special one. You can also add a personal touch to your heart shape valentines cake too! Add your feelings on the top of the cake to tell him/her how much you love and care. So, go ahead and order the delicious Valentines Day heart shape cake to create some beautiful memories.
4. Get a hassle free cake Valentine cakes delivery
Love is a long journey of promises, efforts and emotions to make the bond stronger. Out of all these, promises are the milestones that keep the relationship to keep growing and blooming forever. Valentine day is the special day that makes people remember their commitments and promises towards their partner. This valentine , let the love bloom in your relationship by creating special memories with Valentines Day cakes. Get a hassle free Valentines cake delivery at the doorstep from the house of Winni.
5. Eggless Valentine cakes Delivery by Winni
Normal cakes are prepared using traditional recipes which contain eggs to make it soft. Eggless cakes are the one which is specially prepared for vegetarians. Eggless cakes are with the new recipes and different ingredients without any egg portion used in it. So, if your beloved one is pure vegetarian then you don’t have to worry much about it. Winni offers delicious eggless Valentines Day cake that you can explore easily.
6. Already in Love?
If you are already in love and want to make your relationship overloaded with warm and affection then make every day of valentine week unforgettable by gifting something loveable and exotic. A heart-shape cake is the best gift that is available in different flavors at the house of Winni. You can also gift customized Valentinescakes to express endless love.
Send Valentines Day cakes Online with Winni
|Recipient||Cakes by Type||Shipping Types|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Girlfriend||Eggless cake||Midnight cake delivery|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Boyfriend||Photo cakes||Fixed time cake delivery|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Husband||Designer valentines day cakes||Same day cake delivery|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Wife||Heart shape cakes||Early morning cake delivery|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Him||Customized cakes||Express cake delivery|
|Valentines Day Cakes for Her||Cute Cupcakes||Midnight cake delivery|
Many times it happens that on Valentine’s Day you are faced with the problem of having a pure heart but you get limited with a canny budget. In such situation, you start looking for Valentines cake online which can win your special one's heart. Valentines Day cakes evokes the passion you have for your loved ones which you otherwise might have failed to express. We, at Winni have a delicious range of Valentine cakes which are baked with love and care.
7. Make your Love eternal with online Valentines Day cake delivery
Love is awesome, delightful that takes away all worries. If you are in love and want your love special and eternal, Winni help you achieve that incredible victory. Make the valentine day the most memorable day in the life of your partner with Winni. Our delectable cakes will definitely satiate your thirst for a delicious and lovely gift for your beloved. Explore the plethora of Valentines Day cake for your sweetheart and get the desired cake of your choice.
Celebrate love in a unique way on Valentine’s Week
February is the month of love and affection. The valentine’s week begin with Rose day on 7 February, chased by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finishing with the most awaited day i.e. Valentine’s Day. Lovers express their heart-melting feelings on Valentine’s Day every year by gifting each other heart-shape cake, flowers, greetings and many more.
Valentine day list for Valentine Week
- Rose Day : The first day of Valentine’s week is celebrated as Rose Day. People celebrate the day by gifting roses to their special ones. The day is celebrated with happiness, zeal and enthusiasm among juvenile who try to propose their crush or girlfriend by giving roses. On Valentine’s Week, the demand for roses gains a tremendous increase because roses have the power to express all those hidden feelings of your heart.
- Propose Day : The second day is the propose day which is celebrated on 8th February. It is the perfect day to propose the person whom you love from the core of your heart and pamper them with cake, gifts, flowers and many more.
- Chocolate Day : 9th February is the day of satiating the sweet tooth of the loved ones. It is celebrated as chocolate day worldwide and the whole day is dedicated to chocolates. The chocolate day has its own significance. A gift of chocolates boosts the beauty in a relationship and casts sweetness in the relationship. Delight your beloved one with lots of chocolates. You can also delight by chocolate cake too!
- Teddy day : After some delicious sweets, now it’s the time to gift cute teddy bears. 10 February is celebrated as Teddy Day across the world. Teddies are the key to reach women’s heart. Teddies are the epitome of ultimate cuteness and their adorable cuddly hug can easily spread its magic in a relationship. So, gifting teddies is the good way to express emotions.
- Promise Day : 11 February is the day of making promises. A promise is one of the most important elements in every relationship. Trust and promise is the most important step to keep a relationship healthy going. Love comes with many responsibilities and promise is one of them. Fulfilling promises with dedications make a relationship stronger and it keeps the trust factor alive. So, promise day is the day to convey the commitment to your special someone.
- Hug Day : Hug day is celebrated on 12 February every year. It is a precious day to showcase the eternal love towards your partner with a mild and tight hug. Hug day is the day of expressing love, protection and care towards your partner.
- Kiss Day : 13th February is considered as one of the most popular days of the Valentine’s Week. A kiss is exchanged between couples which are considered as the purest form of the love. It is the golden opportunity to express love with cute gestures. One can also gift delicious and aromatic gifts like cakes and flowers.
- Valentine’s Day : Finally, on 14th February, Valentine’s Day is celebrated. It is the most romantic and big day that holds a lot of importance in couple’s life. It is the day that no one can let it go without expressing undying love for their special one. It is true to say that it’s better to showcase the feelings instead of hiding it and Valentine’s Day is the best day to express the emotions.
Rely on Winni for Delectable Valentines cakes
On Valentine’s Day, the entire universe seems busy in loving one another that is absolutely a great thing. Cakes rejuvenate energy and change a bad mood to a happy one. This valentine’s day, order Valentine cake with name that is specially prepared for your Valentine. If you have a busy schedule and want to get the sweetest gift for your sweetheart then you can order chocolate cakes for valentines day cakes. Without any doubt, you can rely on us as we have 1, 00,000 satisfied customers across the World. Our service always brings fruitful results in every relationship.
Our outstanding services for every valentine’s Week
We at Winni understands the value of gifting and the universality of this need on Valentine’s Week. Our services include placing an order online, delivery of freshest of fresh Cakes with the fastest delivery. We not only serve gifts, but the emotions attached to that gift is our main motive. We provide same day or fixed day cake delivery.
Summarizing our services, we ensure:
- Fixed time delivery
- Same day delivery
- Fast and hassle free delivery
- Easy payment interface
- Midnight delivery
- Combos and offers on timely basis
- Extra additions on demand
- Fresh every time delivery
Areas in India where we serve Valentines Day cake Delivery
Bangalore, Pune, Bilaspur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Bundi, Burhanpur, Buxar, Calicut, Champdani, Chandannagar, Chandausi, Chandrapur, Chapra, Darbhanga, Darjiling, Datia, Davanagere, Gandhinagar, Gangapur, Gangavati, Haldia, Haldwani, Hugli-Chinsurah, Jhansi, Pallavaram, Rampur, Ratlam, Ropar, Sri-Ganganagar, Tiruvannamalai, Trivandrum,Coimbatore, Dehradun, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Vizag,(Visakhapatnam), Bhubaneswar, Mohali, Allahabad, Panchkula, Abohar, Achalpur-Amravati, Adilabad, Adoni, Agartala, Ahmednagar, Aizawl, Ajmer, Akbarpur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Noida, Amreli, Amroha, Anand, Anantapur, Anantnag, Arrah, Asansol, Ashokenagar-Kalyangarh, Aurangabad, Avadi, Azamgarh, Badlapur, Bagaha, Bagalkot, Bahadurgarh, Baharampur, Baidyabati, Balasore, Ballia, Bally, Bhilwara, Bhimavaram, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Patna, Bhopal, Indore, Thane, Akola, Alandur, Alappuzha, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambikapur, Ambur, Amravati, Bhind, Bhiwadi, Bhiwani, Bhopal, Uttarpara-Kotrung, Yamunanagar, Yavatmal, Zirakpur, Udaipur, Udgir, Udupi and many more cities.