- Plant height: 4 - 7 inches
- Table Palm Plant
- 6 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black) - as Inner
- 7.1 inch Square Plastic Plate for 8 inch Bello Square Pot (Orange)
- 7.9inch Bello Square Plastic Planter (Orange)
- Ribbon (Blue, 2 cm Width)
Table palm creates a dramatic effect with tall spikes crowned with dark green leaves. The botanical name of Table palm is Livistona rotundifolia. It has bold rounded evergreen leaves, medium-sized, single-trunked fan-palm. Young palm has relatively shallow-lobed leaves. Older palm has more deeply divided leaves with long lance-shaped segments that radiate like the spokes of an umbrella.
- Common name(s): Table Palm, Footstool Palm, Round Leaf Fan Palm, Serdang
- Flower colors: Yellow
- Bloom time: Spring
- Max reachable height: Up to 10 m
- Difficulty to grow: Easy to medium
Planting and care
Table palm can grow into the pot when young stage. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Keep the plant in partial shade in the growing season.
- Sunlight: Full sun, Partial Shade
- Soil: Sandy loam soil
- Water: Moderately
- Temperature: 25 to 35 degree C
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Table Palm
- Grows best in the partial shade when young and full sun when mature.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid waterlogging condition.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Prune the lower leaves which turn brown.
Typical uses of Table Palm
- Special features: Attractive leaf shape
- Ornamental use: This plant is used as an ornamental purpose.