- 10 Yellow Gerberas
- Red Paper Packing
- As per government rule, non-woven fabric wrapping will be replaced by paper wrapping in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, and other cities where non-woven fabric wrapping is prohibited.
- Green fillers may vary as per the availability.
- When you get flowers, trim the stems.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems.
- Put flowers in a clean vase and pour water.
- Country of Origin: India
Send a wonderful surprise to a wonderful person. flowering with colour and beauty, this bouquet is a wonderful way of expressing your love. Convey your feelings with this wonderful hand-tied bunch of 10 yellow gerberas with a yellow knot.
Gerberas have its roots in South Africa. The Gerbera flower was discovered in 1884 near Barberton, South Africa. Scotsman Robert Jameson is the founder of this beautiful flower.
A bunch of 10 yellow gerberas arranged with perfection in a red sheet and placed in a glass vase and tied with yellow ribbon, is the perfect gift to send anytime.
Friendship is a symbol of brotherhood, love, peace, happiness, and unity. A friend is a person who always stands with us in a bad situation or a happy situation. Yellow flowers are the symbol of friendship and peace. Offer this beautiful bunch of yellow gerberas to your friend to thank him for his every support. Flowers can easily spread its magic as compared to words. This bunch can be given on any occasion. Be it, Birthday, Friendship Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Get-together, Anniversary and many other occasions. Surprise your Parents, siblings, friends, relatives by sending this alluring bunch of 10 gerberas.