- Super Marble Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 50 Gm
- Dieffenbachia Camilla - Plant
- Dieffenbachia Sparkles - Plant
- 5.1 inch Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)
- 5.3 inch Ronda No. 1412 Wooden Finish Round Plastic Planter (Brown)
- You will get 2 different types of dieffenbachia plants with pots.
- They do not only make your home/office more classy but also give you a stress-free and inviting space to breathe in.
- Dieffenbachia has the most beautiful foliage.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond it's limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Dieffenbachia or Dumb Cane plants are evergreen foliage plants and grow up to 5 feet in height, are relatively easy-care houseplants with large, broad, patterned, oblong dark green and cream color leaves. They can be small table plants.