Finance and Accounts Executive
Accountancy is one of the most detailed and diverse roles in the finance industry and as such accountants are required to be competent in a number of areas.Responsibilities:
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in General Math Skills, Accounting,compliances.
- Proficiency in Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Accounting Rules.
- The Ability to Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Deadline-Oriented.
We love to make and break code. We strive to move fast and remain super aggressive with code deployments to ship every feature as soon as possible for our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Java programmers. Our systems heart is made up of Java and that is why you are the one who is going to work on most critical business logics that runs Winni. And extend the architecture to support new feature and continuous enhancements.Responsibilities:
- Writing algorithm for business problems and implementing them.
- Coding optimized and efficient code.
- Devoting good time in understanding fuzzier business problems and thinking them in a modular fashion to write down code for it.
- Writing code for robust and scalable web-based applications
- Thinking tools, creating tools
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- A degree in Computer Science will do (BCA, MCA, B.Tech (CS, IT)). Just kidding, any qualification would do, as long as you are excellent in Java
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- The capability to craft object-oriented models and design data structures, implement business logic and data models with suitable class design.
We are very dynamic and ambitious people, who work for a common goal. Goal of making people more connected by means of gifts for every occasion. For us, customers are what matters most. Every think we do, we first try to understand how it will impact our customers. And how our actions are making the life of our customers easy. And for that, we believe that independence of thought is of prime importance among all departments of our organization. We love to ask questions and answer at the same time.
We are restless people, we eat, sleep and drink Winni. And that is what drives our culture here. Meeting expectations and just about reaching the bar is difficult enough. It's even harder to define something new, to set the bar yourself for your successors to follow. We are our own competitor, we love to evolve, we love to innovate, we love to fail and then succeed with much greater magnitude.
We don’t believe that a person’s skills and abilities are defined only by a university degree, neither gender makes a difference. Ours is a level playing field with plenty of self-driven high performers. We raise the bar every day. We believe anyone can be a superstar, regardless of tenure, gender or educational qualification.