- 01 - Rakhi
- Product Name - Money Plant
- Prune yellow, old, and decaying leaves to avoid any further damage to the plant.
- Give these plants small amounts of water on alternate days. Frequency can depend on the season.
- Give light fertilizer every 3-4 months.
- Ideally, keep them at a place that gets 2-3 hours of morning or evening sunlight.
- Do not overwater or underwater the plant. Most of the plants die due to overwatering.
- Do not give them direct day sunlight, as it damages the leaves.
This is a non-returnable and non-refundable product. Redelivery will be done only in case of damage.
- Country of Origin: India
Get this rakhi gift hamper for your dearest sibling and make the rakhi festivity more interesting and affectionate. The hamper brings you a religious rakhi, a money plant, and roli chawal.