- Have a Wonderful Day Sticker (Square)
- Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small) - Plant
- 4 inch Nursery Pot as Inner
- 4.5 inch Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Turquoise)
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant.
- Keep the plant in a place with indirect light. Do not expose money plant indirect light as it can damage the foliage of the plant.
- Do not overwater the plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during spring and rainy season.
Giving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that breathes life into a room and reminds the receiver of warm thoughts towards them. The Peace Lily leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no flowers. It improves indoor air quality and aesthetic look of your house. It is one of the rarest eco-friendly indoor flowering plants you can gift to your family and friends to create memories for a lifetime.