- Ixora Dwarf (Yellow) - Plant
- Ixora dwarf (Orange) - Plant
- 5.1 inch Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)
- 5.3 inch Ronda No. 1412 Round Plastic Planter (Red)
- 5.3 inch Ronda No. 1412 Round Plastic Planter (Yellow)
Dwarf Ixora are popularly used as low hedges because of their shrub form and compact appearance. They look attractive when they bloom profusely. The plants possess leathery leaves, ranging from 3 to 6 inches in length, and produce large clusters of tiny flowers in the summer.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Mulch around plants in dry areas to help retain soil moisture.
- Prune the plant in the spring season.
- The best re-potting season is a spring season for this plant.
- You get 2 potted flowering Ixora plants in a single pack.
- Plants in this pack are known for their elegant beauty and flowers.
- Ixora plants can be grown in the balcony or terrace garden very easily.