- Alluring jade plant along with a pot
- Low maintenance
- Easy to care
What makes it special
The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity in China. Its flat round leaves and compact shape makes it the Asian equivalent of a money tree. They survive well in the small shallow containers. Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions. It is an indoor plant increase the beauty of your house.
This jade plant with the beautiful pot along with the ribbon increase the beauty of the gift pack. By giving this gift pack you can tell your family and friends how special they are to you and wish all luck and fortune to them.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond it's limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- It can grow indoor and requires less sunlight.
- This elegant plant with a beautiful pot will increase the beauty of your house.