- Plant Name: Hawrothia in Beautiful White Pot
- Plant Name- Haworthia
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 3 inches
- White Pot- 11 x 4 inches
Howarth Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant is native to Southern Africa.
- With proper drainage, one can grow the Howarthia plant in interesting containers such as teacups and even miniature baby shoes.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing the plant.
- Keep the plant in a place with indirect light. Do not expose money plant indirect light as it can damage the foliage of the plant.
- Do not overwater the plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during the spring and rainy season.
- Country of Origin: India
Bless your home with the love and positivity that this Hawrothia pot will bring along. The beautiful plant along with petty pot will make you and your loved ones feel loved and connected to one another ever than before.