- Happy Birthday Tag
- 4-inch Nursery Pot as Inner
- Plant Name- Peace Lily
- Plant Type- Flowering/Airpurifying
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Name- Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small)
- 4.5 inch Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Turquoise)
Peace Lily Trivia:
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of the most common air pollutantsâ€” formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing the plant.
- Keep the plant in a place with indirect light. Do not expose money plant indirect light as it can damage the foliage of the plant.
- Do not overwater the plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during the spring and rainy season.
- Country of Origin: India
The peace lily is an ideal indoor plant and brings in positivity effortlessly. So, gift this petty potted Peace Lily to your birthday person and make them the happiest.