**Products will be shipped within 2 days of order placement
- Plant Name - Fittonia
- Height - 2.5 inch
- Color - Green, Pink
- Base of Plant - Cocopeat
- Material – Ceramic
- Length – 4.8 inch
- Width - 2.4 inch
- Height – 3.6 inch
- Color - Blue
Indoor plants can survive indoors and in mild sunlight. These plants purify the room by absorbing the harmful gases, while some of them are good stress busters. Very easy to maintain and grow, these are the rejuvenating element for every room. We make sure you get the best quality plants with healthy growth.
- Prune yellow, old and decaying leaves to avoid any further damage to the plant.
- Give these plants small amounts of water on alternate days. Frequency can depend on the season.
- Give light fertilizer every 3-4 months.
- Ideally keep them at a place which gets 2-3 hours of morning or evening sunlight.
- Do not over water or under water the plant. Most of the plants die due to overwatering.
- Do not give them direct day sunlight, as it damages the leaves.
The nerve plant, or Fittonia Argyroneura, from the Acanthaceae (Acanthus) family, is a tropically found plant with striking leaves of pink and green, white and green, or green and red. Foliage is primarily olive green with veining taking on the alternate hue. Fittonia nerve plant likes well-drained moist soil, but not too wet. Water moderately and let growing nerve plants dry out between watering.
This is a non-returnable and non-refundable product. Redelivery will be done only in case of damage.