- Ribbon (White, 2 cm Width)
- Smiley Flag
- Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green) - Plant
- 4 inch Coco Round Pot (Brown)
Money plants are very easy to grow, both in soil and water filled bottles, jars, and any container. Money plant care is quite easy and needs no expertise. It is believed that the money plant brings good luck, prosperity, happiness and wealth. You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant.
Money plant has large, glossy, heart-shaped leaves of green marbled with cream colored. You can decorate the pot to best display its attractive foliage. The leathery, shiny-surface, heart-shaped leaves are arranged alternately.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond it's limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- This money plant has an important value in Feng-shui.
- The plants can decorate various places.
- Many plants are believed to bring prosperity and good luck.
- With attractive leaves, this plant makes a beautiful gift.