Cocoa Pink syngonium
**Products will be shipped within 2 days of order placement
- Plant Name - Pink Syngonium
- Height - 8 inch
- Color - Green, Pink
- Base of Plant - Cocopeat
- Material – Ceramic
- Diameter – 5.2 inch
- Height – 4.8 inch
- Color - Brown
- Indoor plants can survive indoors and in mild sunlight. These plants purify the room by absorbing the harmful gases, while some of them are good stress busters. Very easy to maintain and grow, these are the rejuvenating element for every room. We make sure you get the best quality plants with healthy growth.
- Prune yellow, old and decaying leaves to avoid any further damage to the plant.
- Give these plants small amounts of water on alternate days. Frequency can depend on the season.
- Give light fertilizer every 3-4 months.
- Ideally, keep them at a place which gets 2-3 hours of morning or evening sunlight.
- Do not over water or under water the plant. Most of the plants die due to overwatering.
- Do not give them direct day sunlight, as it damages the leaves.
Syngonium is also known as Arrowhead Plants, or Nephthys, make excellent indoor plants. Syngonium have leaves that are almost white, green & white, and various shades of pink or burgundy. Due to the arrow shape of the leaves, it called arrowhead. Cut the long runners and growth tips of plants and you can use them on tables or stand them on the floor. When left untrimmed, Arrowhead Houseplants make beautiful hanging plants. Syngonium Plant with green leaves can live in low to medium light and other varieties with white, pink, or burgundy leaves need a medium to high light. The leaves become “Bleached” and turn an ugly gray-green color when placed in the direct sun. Water an Arrowhead Houseplant well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again. An Arrowhead Plant droops when it needs water, but perks up quickly. When over- watered, an Arrowhead Plant develops root rot and may die.
This is a non-returnable and non-refundable product. Redelivery will be done only in case of damage.