Brighten Your Day with Peace Lily in Ceramic Pot
**Products will be shipped within 2 days of order placement
- Plant height: 7 - 12 inches
- Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches
- Brighten Your Day with Peace Lily in Ceramic Pot Plant
- Something to brighten (Square) tag
- Super Marble Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 25 Gm
- 3.3 inch Marble Finish Round Ceramic Plate For 3.4 inch Egg Ceramic Pot (White)
Peace Lily clump-growing herbaceous perennial plant which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes. Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
The peace lily is, of course, the plant symbolizing peace, innocence, purity, and rebirth. When you give a peace lily as a gift, you are, in effect, wishing peace and tranquility on them. This is an especially crucial benefit if you are sending the gift of live plants to someone who is environmentally conscious.
- Common name(s): Peace lily, Cobra plant
- Flower colors: Creamy-White
- Bloom time: Spring or early summer
- Max reachable height: Up to 3 feet
- Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: 20 to 30 degrees C
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Brighten Your Day with Peace Lily in Ceramic Pot
- Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not overwater.
- During the winter fertilize every 6 weeks or so.
- If you want flowers to appear, but none have, move the plant to a darker room.
- Peace lilies should be re-potted when the root growth has overfilled the container.
- Use a humus rich potting soil to repot the peace lily.
- To help the roots to retain soil and prevent the root tearing, re-pot the plant when the soil is somewhat moist.
Typical uses of Brighten Your Day with Peace Lily in Ceramic Pot
Special features: The Peace Lily is no different if you put it in a bright spot without direct sunlight, growth will be rapid and robust. Of course, as the common stereotype states, it will survive, adapt and grow (albeit slowly) even if you pick a darker spot in your home for it instead.
Ornamental use: Peace lilies are used as the ornamental purpose.
This is a non-returnable and non-refundable product. Redelivery will be done only in case of damage.