- Plant Name: Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium Cream (Pink veins)
- Marble Chips Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 25 Gm
- 4 inch Round Ceramic Pot with Rim (White)
- Plant Name- Syngonium Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying & Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
Syngonium Plant Trivia:
- Origin- This plant is native to South America.
- It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow-shaped leaves.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing the plant.
- Keep the plant in a place with indirect light. Do not expose money plant indirect light as it can damage the foliage of the plant.
- Do not overwater the plant, water only when the upper layer of soil becomes dry to touch.
- Fertilize your plant with organic fertilizer during the spring and rainy season.
Get this beautiful and thoughtful indoor plant in a ceramic pot that features Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium Cream (Pink veins) in it. Make it even more special by placing it on your living room or terrace.