Awesome Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
**Products will be shipped within 2 days of order placement
- Plant height: 3 - 6 inches
- Plant spread: 4 - 8 inches
- Awesome Aglaonema Butterfly Manis Plant
- 4.5 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black) - as Inner
- 4.7-inch Square Plastic Planter (Red)
- Net Ribbon (White, 10 cm Width)
Planting and Care
It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1). Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom.
- Sunlight: Partial shade
- Soil: Loamy Soil
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: 20 C to 30 C
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Awesome Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
- Apply the fertilizer to the plant per month.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid overwatering.
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil starts getting dry.
- Re-pot the plant in the spring season.
- Loosen the soil so, the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture. Avoid disturbing the roots.
Aglaonemas are slow growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants. It is usually grown as an annual. They have large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems. Considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with pink edges. Aglaonema represents longevity thus is viewed as a symbol of family.
- Common name(s): Aglaonema Butterfly Manis, Chinese evergreens
- Flower colors: Greenish-white spathe
- Bloom time: Seasonal bloom
- Max reachable height: Up to 3 feet
Typical uses of Awesome Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
This is a non-returnable and non-refundable product. Redelivery will be done only in case of damage.