- Aglaonema Butterfly Manis for Wonderful Day Plant
- Have a Wonderful Day (Rectangle) Tag
- 5.1 inch Unbreakable Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color) as Inner
- 5.3 inch Round Plastic Planter (Red)
- Plant height: 5 - 9 inches
- Plant spread: 3 - 5 inches
Aglaonema Butterfly Manis for Wonderful Day
Aglaonemas are slow growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants. It is usually grown as an annual. They have large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems. Considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with pink edges. Aglaonema represents longevity thus is viewed as a symbol of family.
Planting and care
It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1). Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom.
- Sunlight: Partial shade
- Soil: Loamy Soil
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: 20 C to 30 C
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Aglaonema Butterfly Manis for Wonderful Day
- Apply the fertilizer to the plant per month.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid overwatering.
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil starts getting dry.
- Re-pot the plant in the spring season.
- Loosen the soil so, the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture. Avoid disturbing the roots.