Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. The lucky bamboo plant is easy to grow and does not require much maintenance. Lucky bamboo is an auspicious plant that will bring positive energy into the home, office or whatever environment in which it is placed. You can gift this lucky bamboo plant to your family and friends to wish all luck and prosperity in their life.
- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes positive energy making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
- Gifting a plant with a transparent Glass is just not exchanging object, but it is feeling towards your loved ones that how special He/she is for you by giving this everlasting gift.
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.