25th Wedding Anniversary or Silver Jubilee is a special occasion for a couple and also for the people they are associated with. I just celebrated my parent’s Silver Jubilee just a few months back. It was thrilling to watch them relish those memories and share them with everyone. For such a special occasion cake should also be special.
The special cake does not mean something extravagant, it means how much love and emotions have been put into it. Most people show it by making a cake by themselves instead of ordering. We are here to help you make a tasty and awesome chocolate truffle cake, just follow the steps.
Chocolate truffle cake does not require very complex ingredients. It is pretty easy to fix a cake with the following:
- 5 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups of butter cubes
- 16 ounces of chocolate, chopped (with less sweetness )
- 6 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 5 to 6 cups of all-purpose flour
- 4 cups of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Separate ingredients for filling
- 12 tablespoons of butter cubes
- 8 ounces of bittersweet chopped chocolate
- 5 cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 ounces of semisweet chopped chocolate
- 1 and a half cup heavy whipping cream
If you are making a small cake take less amount of all ingredients but make sure to keep the ratio of the ingredients the same. We suggest starting small so even if it gets ruined the first time you can quickly find a replacement with online cake delivery in your city.
Directions to Make a Delicious Truffle Cake
- Take a large saucepan or any pan with a thick bottom so your milk does not burn. Put milk in the pan, mix the butter and chocolate over low heat. Keep going until everything is melted and mixed. Remove the pan from heat and let it cool down a little for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare your oven, set it on preheat at 325 degrees. Take a large bowl that has enough space to mix the ingredients for batter. Take eggs and start beating eggs by adding one by one in the bowl. Mix vanilla essence and put the mixture chocolate into it from one side. Start mixing and mix it very well. The mixture should be smooth. Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda gradually, a little by little. Do not pour everything at once. Mix it well by cut and fold method(fold the mixture by one side into the middle then cut in the middle).
- Take baking pans according to your batter quantity. For this much, you can take 6 pans of 9 inches. If you are taking varying diameters adjust according to that.
- Transfer the batter into well-greased baking pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Keep checking the cakes. Insert a toothpick and see, if the toothpick comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes to remove the cake from pans, let it cool down.
- To make the filling take a pan and melt the butter and chocolate together. Mix the sugar you took and also heavy whipping cream. Mix it until everything is smooth.
- To make the ganache, put chocolate into a bowl. Boil the cream in a pan and pour the hot cream into the bowl. Start whisking and make a smooth paste. Cool it down but keep stirring in between, until it is ready to spread.
- Put the cakes on the serving plate, layer up the filling, put the next layer, keep repeating until done with all layers, with the last layer on top. Spread the ganache on top of the cake and the sides. If you have some other garnish you want to add you can. Then put it into the refrigerator.
- Once the cake is cool enough you can take it out and get it ready to cut.
Go through the steps carefully and follow them gently without haste or worry. You will make a good one and surprise your loved ones. If you are not with them and somewhere far but still want to do this, you can. You can use delivery services to send cake online.