Ahh, chocolates are drugs. Once you get addicted to them, there is no coming back. However, you can get away with it. Nobody is going to put you behind bars for having eaten 2 boxes of chocolates. Chocolates have every right to be called as everyone’s favorite because they are worthy of it. To quote you an example, when you feel low, drown your sorrows in those melted chocolates, or when you feel excited, enhance your happiness with a bar of a sugar rush.
Similarly, it is of no use to ask coffee lovers why they are addicted to coffee. The way chocolates and coffee pump your adrenaline, your sweetheart would not be able to do that, right? (Well, we can keep that a secret, okay?) Also, you would instead thank your coffee since it lowers the risk of suffering from depression and increases your life. Sounds cool, right? So, imagine ingesting a dessert that has both chocolate as well as coffee. Yes, you might become immortal, but more than that, your taste buds will shower blessings on you.
Since Christmas is approaching, so bake this dessert and make your guests drool over. Yes, Christmas can never be complete without the presence of a cake or a lip-smacking dessert. So, whether you order Christmas cake online or you prepare this dessert at your home, do not leave your Christmas bland. So, this easy peasy recipe for chocolate and coffee cream pie dessert bar coming your way.
- Chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans (for topping purpose)
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed to crumb
- Whipped cream (for topping purpose)
- 11⁄2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Private Selection Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- Take a bowl to stir melted butter and crushed chocolate sandwich cookies together. Note: Press evenly into a greased pie. Watch your favorite series online while making the filling.
- Blend sugar and coffee in a small pot and put it over medium heat. Bring it over a simmer till it gets thickened and reduced for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the mixture from heat and let it cool.
- Heat ⅔ cup of heavy cream. Spill the hot cream over semi-sweet choco chips. Leave it for 3 minutes and keep stirring until smooth and melted. Now, stir in salt and let it cool completely.
- Now, take a large bowl and pour the rest of the hot, heavy cream in it. Beat the mixture until you get soft peaks with the help of a hand mixer. It’s time to beat the mixture into the cooled coffee syrup and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Now, just pour the prepared filling into the crust and leave it overnight.
- Serve it with more whipped cream and chopped chocolate-covered espresso toppings.
Isn’t this a really easy peasy dessert yet can make anyone drool over it at the same time? Yes, it is. Bake this delicacy and sugar-up the celebration. However, if you are far away from your loved one and baking this delicacy is technically not possible, then you can send cake online at their doorstep that would make them feel your presence.