Firstly, I want to wish a very happy mother’s day to all the lovely mother’s who are doing a lot of things for us just to make us happy. It is very important for saying thanks or for appreciating the person who holds a very important place in your life. There are many ways through which you can express your love to her like gift her bouquet of beautiful mother’s day flowers, cooking the meal for her, through a surprise party for her, etc. Sometimes words can do the work of expressing your love which you can’t do. Through mother’s day quotes you precisely your love to your mother on this mother’s day.
Here we have collected 101 mother’s day quotes for you which is directly came from the famous writer who is an expert in expressing everyone’s thought. These quotes will definitely be going to win your mother’s heart. You can use any quote from the below list to impress her.
1. Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mother anyone could ask for.
Thank you for being patient and loving,
Never be too busy or too tired
And always being interested in what I have to say.
2. Dear mom, thank you for always being there for me. I should tell you how much I love you every single day, but I don’t. So here it is – I Love You Mom. Happy Mother’s Day
3. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child
4. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.
5. When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway
6. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
7. My mother, is the bone of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot imagine a life without here
8. I hope your day is perfect, I ask God to watch over you, keep you well and safe from harm, in everything you do. I love you maa.
9. Mom, we may sometimes argue, we may have some faults, but I want you to know that those won’t change my love for you. You will always be the best mom for me. I love you, mom.
10. A mother understands what a child does not say
11. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind
12. Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you.
13. She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman–you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun.
14. My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.
15. A Mother’s life revolves all around her children!! Everything she does is for her children to learn and get all the success they want.
16. Some kids are born lucky, they get to have the best kind of mom. And I am the luckiest of them all, coz you are my mom.
17. Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
18. Being a mom means you need: Eyes like a hawk to be fast like a cheetah. Have ears and nose like a dog. Most of all are protective like a bear.
19. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
20. It takes someone special to be a wonderful wife, a magnificent mom, a fantastic friend, an incomparable companion, the perfect partner-someone like you! Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love.
21. Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.
22. Mom, guess how much I love you. I love you more than marigolds love clean fresh cold water in a vase. More than blue furry blue socks love cold bare feet. More than a small library book loves the big library. Mom, I can’t tell you how much I love you, because the love I have for you will never end. Mom, let me just say that I love you.
23. What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter.
24. My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
25. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
26. At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
27. Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at de sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
28. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
29. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
30. Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget.
31. I love u mom
having you makes me feel safe & calm
I miss you, mom,
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
you are the greatest
because of you are my mom.
32. If love is sweet is as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
33. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
34. A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
35. Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
36. It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
37. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother!” If you feel like you’re in a deep abyss or had a sudden fall from grace, you can always turn to your mom. Your mother is the best guide you have when you’re lost.
38. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
39. Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.
40. I may not say it every minute…i may not utter it every hour…but in every beat of my heart, God knows, I LOVE YOU mom, no doubt.
41. What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and the north star of our nights?
42. The most powerful word…MOTHER… the first we will say and the last we will whisper.
43. I may call her mom, but she’s the best blessing God ever bestowed on me.
44. A worried mother does better research than the FBI.” This funny quote is humorous because it’s true! Instead of starting your card with “Dear Mother,” give her this humorous quote to make her smile!
45. This is so true in almost every household: “Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.” Ever wondered how your mother always knows where everything is? It’s one of the biggest mysteries which make moms the greatest!
46. A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.
47. Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.
48. Tell your Mom how wonderful she is this Mother’s Day with this inspirational quote: “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.
49. Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; mother, you are no less than an angel to me. I love you. Happy mother’s day.
50. Mom — the person most likely to write an autobiography and never mention herself.
51. Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.
52. The one who gave me birth, the one who never let me stray, who loved me in an unconditional way, who taught me who to be, always took care of me. That’s your mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
53. You made each of my growing up days a bud of joy!
So on Mother’s Day just want to hug you and say…
Love you bunches!
54. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
55. A young boy said to his mother, ‘How old were you when I was born?’ His mother replied, ’23.’ ‘Wow, that’s a lot of time we missed spending together.
56. There are people in this world who spend every day making important decisions, troubleshooting, refereeing fights, nursing egos, doing damage control, and multi-tasking. They are called mothers.
57. Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends—but only one mother in the whole world.
58. Mom: a title just above a queen.
59. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.
60. Having a crush is SWEET! Falling in Luv is XCITING ! Having a Heart-break SHOCKS! But having a sweet M0ther like you TOTALLY ROCKS.!!
61. If a mother believes that her child will succeed, the child will succeed.
62. A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.
63. You are valuable because you are a one-of-a-kind, stupendous, amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
64. Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.
65. A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.
66. Biological possibility and desire are not the same as biological need. Women have childbearing equipment. For them to choose not to use the equipment is no more blocking what is instinctive than it is for a man who, muscles or no, chooses not to be a weightlifter.
67. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
68. The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
69. No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to your – life.
70. This heart, my own dear mother, bends,
With love’s true instinct, back to thee!
71. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
72. There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
73. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
74. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
75. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
76. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
77. When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
78. There’s no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.
79. No one’s really doing it perfectly, I just think you love your kids with your whole heart, and you do the best you possibly can.
80. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
81. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.
82. I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.
83. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
84. Motherhood is heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.
85. I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. Am here, I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.
86. There’s no such thing in the world as a supermom. We just do the best we can.
87. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
88. It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
89. My mother refused to let me fail. So I insisted.
90. All those clichés, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood — all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.
91. How simple a thing it seems to me that to know ourselves as we are, we must know our mother’s names.
92. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
93. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
94. There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
95. Love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.
96. I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.
97. She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great—but how to laugh through it.
98. Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
99. As my mom always said, ‘You’d rather have smile lines than frown.
100. I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.
101. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
These 101 beautiful and inspirational quotes for mother’s day are going to make your expressing task easy and fruitful. You can choose any quote in your greeting cards, messages or by verbally to impress your mother. Words are holding very strong power by which you can precise your feeling to the person you love the most or to special someone.
Other than this you can surprise her with amazing surprise gifts which could be consist of delicious mother’s day cake and greeting cards( you can use the above quotes in the card) or with personalized gifts.