Diwali 2021 is here! The auspicious festival of Diwali is celebrated across the country with great joy and vigor. People await the festival eagerly for the sake of happiness that it brings along with it. Deepavali, or the cheerful festival of lights, is observed in the month of Kartik as per the Hindu calendar. It is a night of eternal darkness, also known as Amavasya wherein there is no moon in the sky, thereby leaving the earth in the lap of Darkness. people light thousands of diyas, lamps, and candles on this night in order to illuminate the earth with light. It was believed that Diwali was initially celebrated by the people of Ayodhya who lit the city of Ayodhya with thousands of earthen lamps in order to welcome their King to his Kingdom after defeating the demon king Ravana. Lord Rama spent 14 years of exile and returned to his home Ayodhya and it was in this happiness that people celebrated the festival of Diwali. Even today, people exchange Diwali hampers and celebrate the occasion of Diwali in order to commemorate the Homecoming of Lord Rama.
Preparations for Diwali start months before the arrival of the festival. People have a great passion for the festival of Diwali in their hearts. They do not want to miss the chance of spending some quality time with their dear ones and letting them be aware of how much they love them. After all, Diwali is a great time to cherish your bonds with your friends and family members. Hence, Diwali is also a great time to pour out your heart to your dear ones. Just as people celebrate the return of Lord Rama on the occasion of Diwali, likewise people also return to their houses to celebrate the festival of Diwali. No matter where they live throughout the year, everyone returns to their hometown or to their family members on the occasion of Diwali in order to celebrate the festival along with their friends and family members. However, everyone is not lucky enough to meet their family members on Diwali. Hence they have a virtual celebration of Diwali along with their dear ones. You, too can send same day Diwali gifts online and send the below-mentioned Diwali greetings to your dear ones by messaging them on WhatsApp.
Messages & Status for Diwali 2021
- Diwali is a festival of cheerful lights and joy. Let us welcome Lord Rama with peace, love, happiness and light. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.
- May the divine beauty of the Deepavali season fill your house with unending joy and happiness in the coming year and bring you the fruits of your labour thereby blessing you with endless joy. Happy Diwali
- Diwali is the day to light your heart with the Flames of forgiveness and acceptance. It is the time to Ignite candles of love and joy. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead. Happy Diwali
- Sending Diwali greetings to you and your family members. Hope your life gets illuminated with light of success and prosperity. Happy Diwali
- Deep Jalate Rahe, aapka Hamara Pyar Yun Hi banaa Rahe. khush rahe Sada aap, aapki Muskan Hamesha Bani Rahe. Shubh Dipawali.
- Let the sound of Diwali chants bless your house with eternal prosperity. Let us celebrate the festival of togetherness and enjoy the season of Diwali. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!
- Let all relish the royal feast of Diwali and shower love on everyone around us. Sending the most heartfelt Diwali greetings for you and your family. Wish you a very Happy Diwali.
- This Diwali burn away all your worries and troubles. let there be no place for sorrows in your life and light up your life with joy and prosperity. wishing you a very Happy Diwali
- Deepon ka Aaya tyohar, Khushiyan Mile aapko aprampaar, Lakshmi Ganesh padhare aapke Dwar Mubarak ho aap ko Dipawali ka Shubh tyohar. Happy Diwali.
- Ujjwal kal ke liye Aaj dip jalayen, Khushiyon ke rangon se rangoli banaen Asha hai ye Diwali aapke liye safalta aur Khushiyan laae. Shubh Deepawali
These were some of the most heartfelt Diwali greetings for your dear ones. Share them with your family members and wish them the best celebration of the festival.