Gift Pack Includes :
- 1 Traditional Rakhi as in picture
- Complimentary Roli Chawal
- Complimentary Rakhi Wishes card with your message
Terms & Conditions:
- For delivery in USA only.
- Providing complete and accurate address information along with apartment/unit number is sender's responsibility only.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide the complete correct address at which someone will be available. Once your gift is shipped, delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Substitution Policy: Occasionally, substitution of designs/sweets/chocolates are necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues and to deliver the gift on occasion. Replaced designs/sweets/chocolates will be of similar or higher value.
- Once your gift is shipped, you will be sent tracking information in an email.
- The date of delivery is an estimated date, gifts may arrive prior to your preferred date. For timely delivery, please make sure the order is placed by 17th Aug 6 pm IST.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Due to the Covid19 related restrictions, delivery times may be longer than normal. Although we try our best to meet the timelines, there may be delays in delivery of your order(s).
- Props and illustrations used in the picture are for display purposes only. Your gift will be as is in the description of the product.
- Cut off time 6 pm IST
The main purpose of tying Rakhi is to pray for the well being of your brother. So, you can select this traditional Rakhi to send your best wishes of the day. It would make a perfect gesture of love and care for your dear brother.