- 3.5 inch Cycle Metal Round Planter (Black)
- Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green, Small) - Succulent Plant
- 3 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions. It is a perennial succulent plant with green leaves and also considered as good luck plant. It is excellent as a houseplant for bright light areas. In the landscape as a potted plant or directly planted in the ground.
The Jade is grown indoors and borrows itself from the bonsai in the way it grows like a miniature tree, with a trunk and branches. It is also a succulent that will retain water well within the leaves, just like the cactus plant.
- The most common mistake made in succulent plants is watering.
- They are drought tolerant but do require watering from April to October.
- In winter the plants are dormant and you may suspend watering.
- Elephant bush succulents in the home interior should not have consistently wet feet.
- Make sure the pot drains well and do not leave a saucer with water sitting under the container.
- Succulents are wonderful plants that require very little attention to care.
- They add a textured and structured look to any corner of your garden.
- The unbeatable beauty and hardy nature of succulents attract gardener especially the beginners.
- This pack is perfect for gifting as this is an elegant and vibrant addition to the garden. Enjoy the plant beauty and forget about care with this succulent plants pack.