- Good Fortune with Golden Money Plant
- Quantity: 1
- Water the plant two to three times a week.
Besides money plant, other commonly used names for this plant are pothos, silver vine, devil's ivy, and the Solomon Islands ivy. The leaves are heart-shaped. Money plant has an important value in Feng-shui and also recommended in NASA list as one the best air purifier. The plants can decorate various places.
Many plants are believed to bring prosperity and good luck. With attractive leaves, this plant makes a beautiful gift. It is a striking plant with fleshy, gold-splashed, golden foliage which is typically heart-shaped, but often oval. There are plain green leaved varieties from which this particular plant was parented.
- Indirect bright light is best for optimal growth of the money plant.
- Apply water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Soil in the pot should drain the excess water and should not get soggy.
- Money plants are known as Devils wine as these plants are very hard to kill.
- This ultimate house climber also known for its air purifying ability and regarded as a lucky Plant according to Feng Shui.
- Moreover, the receiver will cherish the memories of this gift as you are gifting something that will grow forever.
- This plant in a hanging basket will give a unique attractive look to your house.